Geometric Animal Stamping

Hallo Mädels,
heute zeige ich euch eine neue Mani. Weiße Nägel trage ich eigentlich nicht so gern, da ich das Gefühl habe, dass sie mir einfach nicht stehen. Trotzdem muss weiß manchmal einfach sein.


Hello girls,
today I want to show you a new design. I don't usually like white nail polish on my nails, because I have the feeling that it doesn't look good on me. But, well, sometimes I like it anyway.


Der weiße Lack ist die Color Intesifying Base von Catrice mit zwei Schichten.
Ich habe außerdem ein Unicorn Powder von Born Pretty Store benutzt, das man auf den Bildern aber leider nicht sieht. Die Stempelplatte BP-L089 und der Stempellack sind ebenfalls vom Born Pretty Store und gefallen mir soooooo gut! Leider seht ihr es nicht, aber auf meinem Daumen trage ich ein Einhorn. Das ist so süß :)

The white nail polish I'm wearing is the Color Intensifying Base from Catrice. I'm wearing two coats here. I did use a Unicorn Powder from Born Pretty Store, too. But it couldn't really be seen at all. I did use a stamping plate and a stamping polish from Born Pretty Store, too. And I need to say it: I love this stamping plate. This is BP-L089. You can't see it in these pictures, but there is a unicorn on this stamping plate and it looks so cute!


Wie gefällt euch das Design und was haltet ihr von weißem Nagellack?

How do you like this design? What do you think of white nail polish?

See you soon,
Nadine / Quietschie

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Kommentare